Re: De-mystifying the Core team

On ث, 2004-03-30 at 13:15, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Since the discussion the 'Focus' thread is touching on several issues, I
> thought I would bring Arabeyes' charter to the attention of those who
> have not had a chance to go through it.
>   http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/about/charter-ar.pdf
>
> Please note article 11 and 12.

People usually like (rightly) transparency. I must state my gratefulness
for this e-mail.
I have never read the charter before. To be fair, it is there in the
introductory material in the about page. I would suggest, however, that
this link be added to the e-mail welcoming the new members.

Regards,
Muhammad Alkarouri