Re: itl logo reloaded

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I've reformatted the itl icon now everyboday can take a look at it:
>
> http://www.silverpen.de/itl2.png

Arafat, although I like the look-n-feel of the icon
you've created (looks rather professional), but it
is not within the theme I've had in mind.  ITL after
all does stand for the "Islamic Tools Library", I
don't see that reflected in the logo.  I liked the
previously submitted logos (by a friend's of Mr.
Al-Twaijry and subsequently by Samy) but their
aspect ratio and look are a bit incomplete,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/pic/itl/

Hope that gives a better feel for what's expected.
Arafat, think "Modern Islamic Logo"