Re: miniQ.cgi live test

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
[...]
> Fair enough :) Osamma suggested last week to release
> it this week.
> We have added lots of new stuff (new_words_Z ->
> new_words_U).

Yes. Again, I suggest we release it today or tomorrow.

> If you ask me, a nice road map would be to provide a
> new release
> each time we finish multiple definitions to a single
> golden file given
> the amount of workers on the project. I am at full_A
> (for multiples)
> and Osama is at full_Z (for the same).

Maybe we make it for each 100 multi-translation
change.
Nadim, can you please add the current number of words
to miniQ and Qamoose? This should be the number of
words included in the index of words created by the
po2dict.pl script.
This would make it really adorable, and people would
be aware of it, i.e. some kind of an ad.

regards,
Ossama Khayat