need help to configure kword

Salam,

I have tried to configure kword so that I can write in english and arabic
but something goes wrong.

I am on Debian (sid) with wmaker and I installed / ran :
1) xfs and xfstt fonts servers
2) arabic truetype fonts (Ae, Kacst, Naqsh and Arabweb fonts)
3) kword debian package
4) setxkbmap -symbols "us(pc101)+ar+group(ctrl_shift_toggle)"

If I open a simple text document with kword, I can write in both english
and arabic by switching keymap (Ctrl + Shift). The trouble is that I have
little square box instead of arabic glyphs. However, if I save my file and
I see it with `cat' command under mlterm, everything are all right. So,
kword has well encoded my fonts but they can't be seen.

Can someone give me some help ?
Regards,

--
Arnauld Michelizza