Re: Translated documents - upload ?

Thanx,
I was wondering about the tag mistakes
was it in the original sgml or I did it while I'm
translating or you are talking about the lingual-guide
.
and about what is the lingual-guide it's some of the
arabic language rules that we should follow.
---
about xml vs sgml
I know it's case sensitive and need's </sametag> ie
</> is not allowed and need tags not to be overlab
[()] not [(])
is there something more
---
and ohhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the html version is very ugly see the english text in
arabic contect this what I was asking for for a while
the html version is to write dir=ltr like this
نص عربي <code dir=ltr>english text</code> نص
عربي
and
bash$ ./configure
</pre></div>
but how to do that
in the docbook is there
نص عربي <command dir=ltr>english text</command>
نص عربي

or
<screen dir=ltr>
bash$ ./configure
</screen>
-----
I need to know those things to move the book from html
to docbook
-----
outtopic why docbook , why not linuxbook (or is it
linuxdoc what ever)