Re: Translated documents - upload ?

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 01:49, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Elzubeir, we need to move these docs into XML, right ?  Can
> > you please look into this and/or provide the proper instructions
> > to make that happen.  The files are there for your consumption,
> > do please CVS check them in when you think they are ready.
>
> I have converted the Arabic HOWTO into XML format and committed it to
> CVS. Moayyad, please do review the Arabic HOWTO's XML version and see the
> differences. Mostly, the XML syntax is stricter and more structured.
> Aside from that, most of it is essentially the same.
>
> You can view the result here:
>
>   http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/arabic-howto/
>
> [I placed the XML files along with a non-chunked (one file) HTML
> output].

I assume this will make it to the proper place on Arabeyes' pages ?
Namely,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/docs.php

Right ?  If so, what need to happen to trigger that event ?

And what about the other document 'lingual-guide.ar' (which I'm
not sure what it corresponds to - sorry).

The reason this is on general is to encourage others to do what Moayyad
has done - ie. to translate various bits-n-pieces that are missing ;-)