Walsalamu Alikom.

From: "Dr. Zaki A. Al-Mostafa" <zalmostafa at kacst dot edu dot sa>
Dear M Al-Rawi
Regarding the algorethm for the Umm AlQura Calendar
following is a book you can use (the same reference we used)
Astronomical Formulae for Calculation, By Jean Meeus, published by
Willmann-Bell, Inc
Cheers
Zaki

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S. locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx