Upcoming Evolution Party

This coming July 29 will mark Arabeyes' third annual "Evolution" party.
This years theme is "Building Bridges" as such we're planning to do
the following on IRC,

 A. Have a Q&A (possibly presentations as well) from some well known
    Linux and Open Source personalities that are shaping the direction
    the overall movement is going.

 B. Have a Q&A (possibly presentations as well) from some well known
    Arabeyes personalities with regard to their projects.  In other
    words, this is will be an opportunity to listen/talk to an Arabeyes
    developer in hopes of forging a more lasting bond.

 C. Have a Q&A from the various Arabic LUGs to hear about their
    vision, concerns, plans and milestones.  This will hopefully better
    acquaint and better associate the need for closer collaboration.

More details are to follow with regard to the party (ie. location,
times, schedule, etc).  We are planning on having Fun sessions so
expect a jovial attitude and spirit during the proceedings (it is
a party after all).

We are in need of banners (where are you artists ??) noting,

 - www.Arabeyes.org
 - Evolution Party (July 29)
 - on IRC (irc.freenode.net, #arabeyes)
 - "Build A Bridge to the Future"

The banner should be 470x60 pixels (or close to that) in English
and we need it ASAP to get the word out - if can create us some
banners in Arabic as well then even better.

We look forward to seeing you all celebrate this momentous occasion.