Re: GNU/freedesktop goes Arabic

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 04:52:57PM +0000, Arafat Medini wrote:
> Salam Shabab,
>
> As of today I am official maintainer of the "gnu/freedesktop arabization
> effort". Well to be more exact I'll handle arabization of the gnu tools
> and everything under freedesktop.org:
>
> http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?team=ar

Cool ;) Arafat, please change the email address to the 'doc'
mailing-lists' address, so it would reach a wider audience.
Once the project page is setup, then you can also have it point to the
project page instead of the Arabeyes homeapge.

> I'll begin as soon as I can and with the approval of the core members
> the moving of the pos to our central cvs tree.

I think that would just be a formality. Coming to think of it, we need a
quicker way of approving projects that are no-brainers. Let's see if we
can do this on the 'core' list [1]. Our next meeting [2] is scheduled for
the 30th of June -- I would hope we don't have to take that long.