Fwd: File - rules.txt

Note: forwarded message attached.
--- Begin Message ---
Welcome to PakType.
A group of volunteer designers and font developers for
making Unicode based OpenType fonts supporting Arabic
Script.
We all will be working on various or same font project at a
time. Our work will be available on this community's web
site (may be as a link) for download, and we all are also
allowed to share our work with our friends.
Objective:
To make free OpenType fonts for our langauges.
Working Strategy:
Any member can start a font project by anouncing it to the
community. Others will reply her/him if they are
interested.
This community is not for any personal or commercial
interest so we can share our work for free with anyone we
want.
All glyphs of a font will be responcibility of the glyph
intoducer, and if the community comes to know that the work
was not acquired leagally, then the font and membership of
the introducer will be discontinued with formal
announcement in the community.
Project Phases:
- Glyph introduction
- Basic TTF making