Approaching the distros project in a better way

I would like to suggest that we abandon MAPS, RAPS, DAS, FAS, ... -style
documents in favor of http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
This approach would save us time and duplicating work. The bugs are just filed
to their main component site not the distro that contains them.

The other documents like
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/SaisApps
should continue on its way.

My original approach with MAPS was to file all the bugs that found on
Mandrakelinux to Mandrakelinux. Though this approach yielded some fruits,
it's not the ideal one.

Any suggestions?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA