Re: Finance PHP page needed

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I think I know just the right person for this task, but I havent asked
> him if he is willing.  Even if he is, he probably wouldnt be able to do
> it before a couple of weeks.  In short, I know you want it done ASAP,
> but what does ASAP mean to you at the moment? Is two weeks fine?

To me it means the sooner the better.  If it will take 2 weeks and
no one else steps forward to complete the task sooner, then so be it.
In any regard, the donations and the opening of the bank account will
occur post deployment of said finance page/system.

BTW: for further details mail the 'admin' list.

Salam & Thanks.