Re: (franco-)arabic keyboards

May I recommend Goldtouch keybaords. They are fantastically comfortable and not as expensive as the cherry.com stuff (BTW, their sites is the worst I have ever seen:))

Check them out at www.goldtouch.com . They have arabic, french, english ( US, UK) ...etc

Anmar

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Hello,

normaly I am working with hign quality Mainboards from Cherry (G81-3000) but I have it only in german, french and english.

For one week I have bougt a franco-arabic keyboard for 15 Euros but it lakes on quality...

If I work more then one hour with ist I am sick !

Now I have ask at cherry.com for a customer Production :-)

1000 Pieces minimum and the price is 750 Euro for installing and 22.90 Euros per Keyboard... all prices are netto.

Now I ask you wether someone is interested in fraco-arabic and british-arabic keyboards...

Maybe we can start a production or two :-)

If a hold it on Stock, I need arround 35.000 Euros :-/ which is not possibel for me allone, but maybe you can help me with addresses from Computer Shops in the arabic world.

Please note, that, if I am in Marocco I will create an OnlineStore which ship international...

The other think is, that I have found several keyboard layouts... Are thersomeone which can help me with it ?

And I think, the two Buttons with the shreded Windows can replaced with a Penguin :-)

Oh yes, I need a layout for Farsi Keyboard too...

Greetings
Michelle