Re: Arabic emails Subject and Sender

Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

--- Armelle Nedelec <arn at scs-net dot org> wrote:

by the way Nadim, when you write, it's coded us-ascii, which mean I cannot see the arabic correctly in mozilla, without opening it and change the encoding.

And we have yahoo to thank for that ;-)

I've the same problem as when I type Arabic I recieve complaints that it appears as question marks. Should we bug Yahoo about that? Although historically I've known them to be a bit less than responsive if your not a paying customer.

Abdulaziz,

Maybe it could be good to make them see that there's a Arabic speaking (and writing) market. If they feel that arabic people like to work in arabic, they may feel the need for an arabic version of yahoo. They have one in French, why not arabic ?

Armelle