Re: (franco-)arabic keyboards

Am 2004-06-17 11:46:24, schrieb Arafat Medini:
>Well I would be able to pay 23 euros for the keyboard, cheery boards are
>ok.
>But not the 750 euros ;)

750 Euros are for the adjustemen of the production Machine...
and 22.90 Euro for each Keyboard.

Which mean, a Production is:

Installation		   750 Euro
1000 Keyboards		22.900 Euro
-----------------------------------
                        23.650 Euro
VAT 16% (Germany)        3.784 Euro
-----------------------------------
                        27.432 Euro
Transport	env:	 1.500 Euro
-----------------------------------
                        28.932 Euro

Now I nees a stockroom in Strasbourg which
cost me arround 500 Euros per month...

Please note, that the Price of a Cherry Keyboard G81-3000 is
39,90 Euros (All shops)...

Which mean, I need to sell the keyboards for arround 45 Euro each,
but it will only interesting, for resellers which buy minimum
40-100 keyboards. It is not possibel to do it cheaper...

So I am looking for Distributors, Computer-Shops or Online-Stores
in the arabic world.

P.S.:	I can sell it for the Same price like Cherry (39,90 Euro),
	if I ask for a production of minimal 5000 keyboards.

Please note, that I do not earn money with it. It is for the
Creation of a 100% Debian powered CyberCenter in Marrakech/Marocco
and the support of arabic Linux.

>Arafat

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi