Sequential Tanween, Items 1,2, and 3 and Canonical Equivalence

Salaam All,

I am posting this as a seperate thread because I want
this discussion to be seperate from the main Quranic
Proposal discussion. I don't want the items that we
hopefully agree on to be overshadowed by these
sequential fathatan, dammatan, and kasratan
disagreements that we have.

As I said, I recommended that if you wish to propose
three new characters for these sequential fathatan,
dammatan, and kasratan, do it as a seperate
Arabeyes.org-only proposal. However I would like to
let you know below what our proposal is:

- Propose canonical equivalence between fatha+fatha
and fathatan, damma+damma and dammatan, and
kasra+kasra and kasratan.

- Propose to add a new logical "non-printing" code
that comes after fathatan, dammatan, or kasratan to
cause a sequential fathatan, dammatan, or kasratan.
This is similar to how we add a small meem after a
tanween to cause a "tamweem". To be consistent, we add
a new non-printing code after a tanween to cause a
sequential tanween.

Kind regards,
Mete Kural