Re: Quranic Proposal - Conclusions

> Give us some time to discuss this and we'll get back
> to you and
> Thomas - I've since learned some new info which I
> didn't have at
> my disposal which I need to share with the others.

Sure, Nadim. Insha'Allah we can come up with something
fruitful. I hope that more differences between us can
be resolved by the time we actually bring a joint
proposal to the attention of the Unicode community.
But as it stands now, the changes to the proposal I've
listed in my previous email would be appropriate. If
more differences are resolved in due time, we can add
them to the joint proposal. The more we can agree, the
better it is :-)

Salaam,
Mete