Re: Quranic Proposal

--- Thomas Milo <t dot milo at chello dot nl> wrote:
> My comment was a quick personal note from me to Mete, and not intended
> to play down the quality of the work. However, it will have to dovetail
> in with the rest of the Unicode Standard.

Sure we understand that and that's preciously why we wanted to make sure
the proposal's content and reasoning was stated clearly using "unicode"
terms and nomenclature.

> Could you kindly post your updated proposal first?

Here it is,

  http:/www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/qu_prop.pdf

and the accompanying font file to show the proposed new characters,

  http:/www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/arabeyes-qr.ttf
  -or-
  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/quran/fonts/arabeyes-qr.ttf

FYI - I'm assisting Mr. Mohammed.Yousif on this topic; he remains the
main contact point regrading this proposal/topic in case there is any
confusion.

Regards,