Re: Unicode Quranic Glyphs Proposal

Salaam Mohammed,

Interestingly I couldn't find any information on the
Unicode website about how to register for the
bidi at unicode dot org mailing list.

Try this:

Email ecartis at unicode dot org with "subscribe bidi" as the
subject and nothing else.

I think bidi at unicode dot org has moderated subscription so
someone has to approve you before you get in. If you
have trouble, please go to this form and submit a
request: http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

Salaam,
Mete