Re: Unicode Quranic Glyphs Proposal

Salaam Nadim and Mohammed,

I suggest you first submit this to the
bidi at unicode dot org mailing list - which is the mailing
list for Unicode Arabic discussions - and let others
give feedback there before submitting it to the
Unicode Consortium.

I think you can find information on how to register to
the bidi at unicode dot org mailing list on the Unicode
website.

Regards,
Mete