Re: Kprayer 0.9.9.1 feedback :-)

--- Ahmad Okda <SaFrOuR at TeData dot net dot eg> wrote:
> it is workng fine but with the same problem which is that the time which
> appears is -5 min than the actual time but except that the prog is working
> very fine till now
>
> my systems is  Gentoo - kernel 2.6.6-Love4,  GCC 3.3.2, Glibc 2.3.2 and
> using KDE 3.2.2
>
> plz i can't find any mailing list for this prg can u tel it to me if it
> exists plz and i'll very glad to try each and every new release and CVS
> if u want and give my feedback

Ahmad, you've CC'ed the developers (Abdulhaq and Amin) so I think you are
reaching the right set of people.  I'm unsure (as time has passed and we're
all getting older) if Kprayer is using ITL (thus the Arabeyes connection)
if it is then future posts should really go to Arabeyes' "developer"
mailing-list to reach all of ITL's authors there.

Salam and keep up the great work (and testing ;-)