gnome love project

Salam all

I wan to start a new translation effort, where I'll free some little pos
for general translation, ANYONE can translate at ANY TIME the files AS
he likes! Without being bound to complete or continue the work he
started.
The files will be very small and very simple files and you'll simply get
the chance to work on them to enjoy some free time, get into translation
and enjoy even work on 3 words or sentences!
So I hope some will drop in when the files will be made available!

yours
Arafat