planet arabeyes

Salam,

After several dozen requests for a "planet" arabeyes, I have finally
decided to deploy one. Normally I wouldn't of have, but Arafat is
passing by Dubai on his way to Japan and so I figured it would be my
welcome present ;)

If you are a member of Arabeyes and do have a blog, please do drop me an
email with the url, etc. so I can add you to the list of rss feeds.

You may be wondering -- and where is this thing? Ah.. right here:

  http://planet.arabeyes.org/

Enjoy ;)

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir