Re: SCS workshop results

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> BTW: QuranComplex gave us a "NO" when we prompted
> them for help (after close
>      to 10-months of asking) - no reason was cited.

I wouldn't confirm that it's a "NO" untill I ping them
again tomorrow for an assured "NO", then I'll do my
final speech ;)
The next step (for me at least) is to meet the
QuranDVD.com people here in Kuwait, as (Thanks Allah)
I'm free in the morning and can arrange to meet their
sales manager (again) to discuss the issue. Hopefully,
they can be able to help, since they have the Azhar
Certified Text.

regards,
Ossama Khayat