(no subject)

Dear Sir,
I have the following Problem:
every arabic character has tow or three form or glyph depending on his position. So, I have only, from the UNICODE standard, the stand alone glyph (code of 29 character).
I need the algorithms of ligation which give me the right joining for the character or my be the algorithms which calculate the Unicode for the character in each position (initial, middle and finally. my be you have the whole library for arabic character in each position.

Also, I lock for the algorithms of the ligation and rendering for arabic character on any display.

Best regards.

Mazda Sabony
Software Engineer
UAE-DUBAI-DEIRA