Re: SCS workshop results

Munzir Taha wrote:

Salaam
I know I should report earlier what happened in the SCS workshop. I attended the workshop and I found it very nice to hear how Aramco and Alzahid (zahid.com) has switched to linux. How their MCSE's converted and never want to return back.

A funny american called Robin Miller did a nice presentation pointing out to some software that he thinks could bring YOU a fortune if translated/localized like WebGUI (plainblack.com), ComPiere.org

Now, what is important to you is I have met AbdulRahman Aljadhai of SCS, Mohamed Alkanhal of kacst, Fayez Alhargan of kacst also. I discussed the Quran project and Font project with them. I will make a visit to Mr. Alkanhal in kacst inshallah soon to meet their font designer and speak about the Arabic issues.

These guys are very cooperating and really willing to help. I will do my best to help them if they want to train some guys how to use cvs to help in translation. More to come ...

I was waiting for that report, and still waiting for more :)

Thanks...

--

Sincerely,
Yousef Raffa