[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: arabic man pages is possible
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: arabic man pages is possible
- From: Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:57:46 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031107 Debian/1.5-3
Thanks alot for your man page. I am having diffculty opening it in
nautilus on Debian Sid but i am sure it is some thing i am missing.
BTW, if we use Docbook format (XML) we can translated all of our docs to
man pages (assuming we are translating them to man).
I think having arabic man pages is great.
Moayyad Al-Sadi wrote:
I was anti-transalting man pages since mlterm and akaa
are not yet famous
but I real an article in linuxfocus that change my
yes we can read arabic man pages in konqueror and
download this test
change the extention to be foobar.n
and type in the address in konqueror or nautlus
then you can read it in arabbic
so let us start translating the main man pages
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
General mailing list
General at arabeyes dot org