Re: arabic spellchecking

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> --- "Samir L. Boulema" <sboulema at wanadoo dot nl> wrote:
> > I have OpenOffice working perfect with Arabic but im
> > missing a spellchecker.
>
> You are right, it is not available yet. When it will be available
> is unknown. It is a question of mood and time constraints.

Mood... are you serious ?  Light up some candles, engage your
Bob Marley CD and let's go.

Maybe knowing that thousands (maybe 10's of thousands) of people
would really want to see this happen and knowing that Duali is
usually the one application that most newbies gravitate to would
heighten your sense of urgency.  Its been a long time coming; time
can always be created given a "gotta get it done" attitude.