Server Move Complete

Salam,

The server has been successfully moved over to the new ISP
"Binary Environments Ltd." (http://www.bel.bc.ca/) on our shiny IBM
1u eServer. More details on this later.

Unfortunately the subscribers to the mailing-lists have been re-subscribed
and have lost all their settings. So, disabled accounts as well as accounts
set to digest-mode are now set to the default. This is because mailman
does not have an option to export subscribers with options. Blame Nadim
for anything related to the lists, he's the listadmin ;)

Aside from it being a nice 1u server, arabeyes.org now reverse-resolves. This
is a huge advantage to those mail servers that used to reject our mail
because of this (it's a way to filter out spammers). Our new IP address
resolves back to arabeyes.org and so we are now fully legit.

So, get back to work! We will shortly be putting out a full-fledged
announcement on the server and the ISP and how it all came together.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |