Re: Arabbix splash screen (reworked)

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I was trying to get that logo in the SS but it has a
> deprecated
> background in white and as it is Antialiased it's a
> pain to make the BG
> in Blue...
> But I'll try it anyway, still pls point me to the
> original logo or to
> the maker of the logo...

Seems like i'm very bad at expressing what I mean.
OK, again. What I meant about the light-blue
backgrounds is only a rectangle with rounded corners,
in which the icons of the loading status would fit.

+-----------------------+
|        Arabbix        |
|      (the logo)       |
/-----------------------\
\-----------------------/ * = icons
+-----------------------+ <- "BiEshraf Arabeys.org"

> I changed the alif madd to a normal alif and
> associated it with the "b"
> still the official logo has an alif madd, so this is
> a little bit
> confusing for me.
> Any clarification?

Well, if you ask nadim and/or elzubeir they'll say so,
as I've (and others) been notified many times about
this, but you're right.

> got rid of the "1.0"

Better this way. Thanks.

> didn't get rid of the "taht isharaf..." as this will
> make the picture
> unequilibrated (is this word right ?!!!).

Do you mean 'unequilibrated'? Not sure! ;)

> Please keep the tips coming let us make a
> professional nice SS.

Bless you.

Ossama