Re: Is this a known/reported bug in gedit?

On Wednesday 31 December 2003 11:04, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 06:44:37AM -0800, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> > --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> > > In gedit if you type any Arabic letter followed by
> > > Tashkeel and then press
> > > BACKSPACE to remove tashkeel, both the tashkeel and
> > > the letter will be
> > > removed!! I noticed this in gedit 2.4.0 can any one
> > > confirm whether it's not
> > > solved in the latest snapshot?
> >
> > The same goes for Katoob (all).
>
> It seems to be a bug in gtk itself then, Can anyone file a bug report
> please ?

Yes, there is a guy I can't remember his name well but the first letter of his
name is Mohammed Sameer ;)

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA