[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fw: [Bug 197375] hebrew or arabic string being copy/pasted, reverses
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Fw: [Bug 197375] hebrew or arabic string being copy/pasted, reverses
- From: Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 01:22:52 +0300
- Organization: New Horizons CLC
- User-agent: KMail/1.5.3
On Saturday 03 January 2004 15:09, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> ×‘×©×‘×ھ, 3 ×‘×™× ×•×گ×¨ 2004, 08:15, × ×›×ھ×‘ ×¢×œ ×™×“×™ Munzir Taha:
> > The problem happens if and only if the encoding is not UTF-8. [e.g.
> > Arabic (ISO-8859-6) and Arabic (Windows 1256)]. Test for the
> > corresponding hebrew encodings.
> no. only Arabic is effected. I tested with cp1255, and from my experience
> with iso8859-8[-i] it does not happen.
Then please add add a comment or a request to change the title in the bug
report to make things clear.
PGP Key available:
gpg --recv-keys --keyserver www.mandrakesecure.net F0671821
Telecommunications and Electronics Engineer
Linux Registered User #279362 at http://counter.li.org
Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC