Re: mlterm, is it a joke ?

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Moayyad Al-Sadi <double_bksp at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > why does mlterm needs a flag to use fribidi
> > why it's not the default and if someone don't want
> it
> > use a flag NOFRIBIDI or something
> >
> > I say this since most mlterm rpms are with no
> fribidi
> > and so they don't do the job of being
> international
> > I tried the mandy contributed mlterm
>
> Keep in mind that mlterm is an international
> terminal and as such
> there are a number of languages out there that do
> NOT need or require
> Bidi (bidirectionality) abilities.  So its rather
> reasonable for the
> authors of mlterm not to require fribidi to compile
> and install their
> application (ie. it's pretty reasonable for fribidi
> to be optional).

it's on my side not yours
being international mean can deal with all
international langages
and arabic is BIDI language and it's used by 200M
arabs
and more than 1500M muslim and also hebro needs bidi
and also arabic letters languages like farsi and ordo
in other words 1/3 of the world need it
---
> reasonable for the
> authors of mlterm not to require fribidi to compile
the english auther ha ,with latin  languages does not
need mlterm
only bidi and asian (japan and china ...) need mlterm
I see it's important to make it default and confence
them with that
so that in future when we translate man pages people
can read it