Call for ITL logo

This call had been made awhile back but now that the first beta of the ITL
project are semi-complete, we really need a proper logo.  A couple of
attempts have been made already (thanks Ahmad/msx & Bandar as well as Samy
for your submissions and time) and they can temporarily be seen here,

NOTE: that dir and those logos will be gone in a couple of weeks.

Can anyone do better ?  The logo is for the following project,

We need something that is 75x75 pixels that is very distinctive, very
nice and professional looking as well as recognizable (I always site
www.irw.org's logo as an example).

 - Nadim

Do you Yahoo!?