Da List - Forgotten Items?

Here is a list of things that need to get resolved (again, I stress the
need for various people to keep track of their own issues and post here
periodically (or on the appropriate other mailing-list) to denote their
status - the fear here is that these things will fall through the cracks).

NOTE: 'core' items were left out purposely.

There should be _nothing_ new in this list as all those listed have
(or were/are) involved in said task.  I simply wanted to note these
issues in the open as my head is too stuffed with other things so that
we don't forget the need for these things to get done.

 + Need a logo for the ITL project (75x75 pixels)
   - A couple were submitted, more are needed
   => ANYONE ?
 + Need a logo for the BiCon project (75x75 pixels)
   - A couple were submitted, more are needed
   => ANYONE ?
 + libitl manpage
   => Thamer
 + libitl build combining/repackaging to produce a single lib
   => Samy
 + SAIS, Mandrake/Redhat documents done ? ready for release ?
   - Anyone doing this for Debian ?
   => Munzir, M.Karouri
 + Bicon ready for release ?
   => M.Karouri, Behdad, M.Elzubeir
 + QAC (ie. common_terms.po) needs attention (50-words/week, right ?)
   => Ossama, Youcef, Arafat.Medini, Ahmad.Zawawi
 + KDE maintainer, where art thou ? Do NOT disappear !!
   => Ahmad.Zawawi
 + Webpage development is VERY much stalled - new blood ?
   => Arafat.Mohamed
 + Need _complete_ document regarding missing Quranic Glyphs
   => M.Yousif
 + Super LUG - a single magnet to all Arabic LUGs out there
   => Ahmad.Twaijry
 + The creation of an Arabic Open Source project news/web page
   => ANYONE ?
 + Quran certification - any organization/entity willing to do it ?
   => Ossama, OTHERS ?
 + Quran project GUI ?
   => Maher
 + Children games localized ?
   => Isam
 + Gnome-terminal and Bidi support (reported, planned) ?
   => Anmar
 + iterm (IBM's terminal-emulator), whats to become of it ?
   => ANYONE ?
 + xterm and Bidi support - there's a old patch that needs attention
   => ANYONE ?
 + Xpdf localization ? Gpdf is buggy (reverting to Xpdf ?)
   => Arafat.Medini
 + Arabic presentation that was being worked on for the SCS conference
   => Munzir
 + OpenOffice (OO) localization - project is ours, but who's wokring ?
   => Anmar, OTHERS ?
 + All logos/screenshots/splashscreens in gallery on Arabeyes ?
   => Ossama, OTHERS ?
 + QaMoose webpage needs a facelist (a nicer look)
   => ANYONE ?

There is no need to reply to this message, do please start a new thread
on the appropriate list for each item and note status/news/etc so that
all issues will get covered.  I'm sure I left some things out, I will
post 'em if/when they come to mind (as should others).  But as all can
see this list is growing and growing (not to mention the wiki TODO list)
and we need to get these things taken care of ASAP.

Salam & looking forward to seeing a shorter list soon :-)