On Arabeyes becoming a non-prift org

Salam,

As you'll not from the quoted dicussion btw me and Nadim we are trying
to make ARabeyes a non-prfit org here is a little table and and
"official" announcement...

+ Starting first open week of next year asking for information. around
4~7th of January.
+ Informing everyone what exactly is required.
+ Starting to run for papers.

Anything more?

Salam
Arafat