Re: CVS gives warnings ?

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 13:35 +0200, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 02:30:01PM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > On Yaum al-Sabt 21 Shawwal 1425 2:18 pm, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > What's that ? ;-)
> >
> > This is due to arabeyes didn't update its underlying software for a long
> > time ;)
> >

> I'm not sure this is the real problem, It was working fine last time!

Did I miss something here? When there is a problem, you file a Problem
Report (http://bugs.arabeyes.org/). You can even simply email
bugs at arabeyes dot  dot  dot  and it will be processed.

But anywya, I'm aware of it. Ignore the warning messages for now, until
I get around to it. They are due to upgrades of the CVS server and
incompatibilities of some of the ways the hook scripts are called.
Not a fatal issue.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|