Re: Thunderbird extension for switching to RTL

Salam,

The extension sets the direction to RTL by changing the dir attribute
of the message's body to rtl, so English text will show up
right-to-left too.

AFAIK, there is no other way to change direction in Mozilla-based editors.

One way to solve the probem would be div tags, the user highlights a
paragraph and hits a toolbar button to change the dir of the div.

I don't think it's that hard to implement, but I'm still new to XUL,
and documentation isn't that complete, so in many cases it requires
checking the code of other extensions to figure out things, but if
there is demand on it, I can try to do it.

Ayman