Re: Thunderbird extension for switching to RTL

Yousef Raffa wrote:

Ayman Hourieh wrote:

| Salam,
|
| I've created a Thunderbird extension that lets you easily switch
| between RTL and LTR, I think Arabic users who use Thunderbird will
| find it quite handy, check it out here:
| http://aymanh.com/archives/2004/08/02/thunderbird-extension-dirswitcher/

That's cool man, I've been waiting for this since ages :)... I have TB
0.5, which you never tested I guess, do you think I should go ahead and
test it, or upgrade first?
- --
Well I couldn't wait, I just backed up my mails, upgraded to TB 0.7.2 and installed the extention, it ROCKS!! Thanks man..

--

Sincerely,
Yousef Raffa