Linux presence at the upcoming WSIS

Hello all

During the World Summit on the Information Society which took place in Geneva on December 2003, there was a good presence of Linux (Knoppix) on all the computers for public use (cybercafé).
I saw a lot of stands on the ICT4D (ICT for Development) Plateform promoting Free Solutions for "a better world" (there was even some companies offering LPI free tests during the summit + a lot of Linux Live Cds and books).

I have a suggestion, since the second phase of the WSIS is hosted by Tunisia in November 2005, it's a good occasion to give a better presence of OpenSource applications and especially "our" arabic Linux.
The presence of a lot Arabic companies working on that field will be also great as a members of the Private Sector (the accreditation is free).

Think about it
links :
http://www.itu.int/wsis
http://www.smsitunis2005.tn