Re: Unicode Quranic Glyphs Proposal

On Monday 26 April 2004 00:36, Ossama Khayat wrote:

> I have just tried it again using gedit, and still it has the same problem.
> Letters aren't correctly shown at all.
> This is not the case in Qt.

 Yes, I didn't fix it yet.

 Just saw FD3C and FD3D and realized that we need 4 more glyphs:
  + U+FD40 Arabic Ligature Alef with Sequential Fathatan Final Form
      Surat Al-An'aam (6) verse 151 - إحساناً، شيئاً
      Surat Al-An'aam (6) verse 153 - مستقيماً
      Surat Al-An'aam (6) verse 159 - شيعاً

  + U+FD41 Arabic Ligature Alef with Sequential Fathatan Isolated Form
      Surat Al-An'aam (6) verse 158 - خيراً

  U+FD42 Arabic Ligature Alef with Fatha with Small Meem Final Form
      Surat Al-An'aam (6) verse 140 - سفهاً

  U+FD43 Arabic Ligature Alef with Fatha with Small Meem Isolated Form

 Another thing is glyph 8.0 in the proposal, it should be
 U+065F (my mistake, sorry).

--
Mohammed Yousif
Egypt