Re: Evolution & Arabic (Pictures)

Salam Ahmad

I opened a bug long ago, the problem is fairly simple Arabic support is
not planned to be worked on before Evolution 2.0.
THat support is very generic as Evo simply uses pango for rendering and
as pango diesplays arabic evo displays arabic but for really supporting
the language you need more then plain support...
I forgot about the bug id but I'll search for it. But as said support is
planned for a post 2.0 version which means at the end of next year
maybe!

cheers
Arafat