Re: Activating

I guess something similar to this
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/004357.html will help.
Here is an extract:
'''
Bugday, what is it? BugDay is an informal collaborative bug hunting
effort and an opportunity to become comfortable with Mozilla the browser
and Bugzilla, mozilla.org's bug reporting tool.

When and where is it? The (hopefully) soon to be weekly event is hosted
by #mozillazine at irc.mozilla.org [feel free to use mozillaZine's
Java-based IRC client in our chat area - mozadmin]....

Who is going to be there? Everyone is welcome. If you want Mozilla
better sooner then make it happen. We will have first time as well as
veteran bug hunters/reporters. We hope to have Mozilla developers and
quality assurance people. Anyone with an interest in furthering Mozilla
is invited.

What do I need to bring? We'll be focusing on finding and reporting new
bugs as well as verifying and commenting on old bugs, so grab the most
recent build you can get, make note of any bugs you've found but not
reported and come prepared to surf, search and report.

What do I do when I get there? That's an easy one. You'll surf the web,
compose mail, read newsgroups, all with Mozilla. When something doesn't
work as it should you say something in the channel."

BugDay will be a great way to mingle with other Mozilla users,
developers and QA people, so stop by if you get a chance. If you're not
familiar with filling out but reports, there will be plenty of people
there to answer questions and help you out.
'''

I guess you could remove Mozilla and change it with Arabeyes projects.
And you have all the tools already, IRC and a bugzilla.

Salam,
Mostafa Hussein