Re: Thunderbird with RTL?

On Wednesday 05 November 2003 18:43, Moustafa Elqabbany wrote:
> Assalamu alaikum.
wa alikum assalaam
> I tried using Mozilla Thunderbird for composing Arabic email.  It was
> generally acceptable, but lacked (as far as I can tell) right-to-left
> capability.  The Arabic was fine, and it was even right-justified, but
> because the direction of the text was ltr, punctuation appeared on the
> left-hand side of the sentence.  I'm not interested in an Arabic interface
I am not sure what do you mean! punctuation _should_ appear on the left-hand
side, isn't it? A screen shot  will clarify what you want more.
What I understand now when you type
موزيلا، متصفح رائع
it goes like this
،موزيلا
موزيلا، م...
so the  comma first appear in the wrong position but as you continue it goes
right.

> for Thunderbird.  All I'm looking for is an RTL option.  Outlook Express
> has such a thing.  Any ideas?  Anyone know of any better email clients?
> Multiple IMAP and POP account support is a must.
KMail.
--
The sum of the intelligence of the world is constant.  The population is,
of course, growing.