From: "Yousef AL-Harthi"
Subject: Hijri Class And UM ALQura Engine
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:17:42 +0300

Dear All,

Iam sorry for my late but I have problem with our websit thats why i late.

but now you can download your class Qhijri-0.5 and engine hijrah1.2 for this links

This is Hijri Engine

http://ceri.kacst.edu.sa/download/hijrah-1.2.CPP

This is Class Qhijri thats similer to QDate in QT .

http://ceri.kacst.edu.sa//download/Qhijri-0.5.cpp

Yousef ALHarthi

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp