RE: Red Hat Linux Arabic Support

Salam,
Thanks for the interest.
Actually, I was free for a period of time, in which I was thinking of helping in the Arabization of RHL, but now I'm busy working with my team, and someone else could be in charge of this.
Please join us in the mailing list where we are discussing the Arabization project of RH.
The thread starts here.. http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2003/july/msg00039.html
And there's an important reply here, please look at it:
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2003/july/msg00062.html

Thanks again for giving me the chance, but I'd love to work under the umbrella of ArabEyes :)

Regards,
Ossama Khayat

---