Re: fonts (was - Evaluation of mandrake 9 .1)

--- Yousef AL-Harthi <alharthi at kacst dot edu dot sa> wrote:

[snip]

> and there is new fixed font in new version of Kacst font named
> KacstQuraFixed in this link:
>
> http://ceri.kacst.edu.sa/download/KacstArabicFonts-1.4.tar.gz

Yousef, I'll update the KACST font mirror to the new 1.4 version soon,

Hope to see you and others at our upcoming Evolution Party on IRC (July 29);
more info will be forthcoming (make sure you are on the 'announce' mailing
list).

BTW: In the very near future we'll be starting a fonts project which we'll
     try to fold this info into (stay posted).

Salam and keep up the great work.