Re: The First Arabic lanpack is released :)

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 08:18:49AM -0700, Ms X wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just released the version 0.1BETA of the Arabic lanpack
>
> I know there is some problem in all words with underline style and I
> am working to fix them
>
> to see a snapshot check :
>
> http://www.4-sms.com/users/mozilla/snapshot/ar-al.png
> http://www.4-sms.com/users/mozilla/snapshot/ar-al2.png
> http://www.4-sms.com/users/mozilla/snapshot/ar-al3.png

Salam,

Great work! One comment though -- and this is extremely important.
Translations of "STOP" shoudl not be "eqaf" instead it shoudl be "qif".
It should be in the form of "fi3l amr". Always make the translations as
though you are instructing the program to perform a task, not
describing the task.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you.
Mohammed Elzubeir