TODO for Abiword.

I've tested abiword due to M. Elzubeir's request.
I can summerise the problem in 2 things:
1)
Some letters like: 7a2, ya2, kaf "shapes well if followed by noon for
example but not lam!!"
aren't shaped correctly, They take the final shape even if they are in
the middle or the beginning of the word, I think the shaping code is
completely wrong.
2)
The Arabic documents i opened always take the LTR allignement
Unlike hebrew docs. unless i force the direction to RTL

A side note: Sometimes when i type "Arabic or english" some text
dissapear though i can double click on it to make it visible again.

I'll try to have a more in depth look.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer