Re: Arabic Linux Book (GPL)

I found some documents at :

http://www.arabsgate.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123073&highlight=%E1%ED%E4%DF%D3
http://www.arabsgate.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=212825&highlight=%E1%ED%E4%DF%D3
http://www.arabsgate.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322776&highlight=%E1%ED%E4%DF%D3
http://www.arabsgate.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322389&highlight=%E1%ED%E4%DF%D3
http://www.arabsgate.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=206814&highlight=%E1%ED%E4%DF%D3

I hope if someone can start making a small How-to for Linux

I realy want to do that but the problem I am not a good writer and I
don't have any time this summer vacation because I dont summer vacation
:(

And I want to finish translating Mozilla

I hope this links can help someone to start makeing a GPL Linux Book
in Arabic